If you are requesting a quote and you work for a nonprofit organization, you will need to provide our team with the correct forms PRIOR to reserving the equipment.

Tax-exempt: Requires a valid NP-1 Form at time of reserving. Per Indiana Law, ST-105 forms can no longer be accepted. The new NP-1 will only be available through the Indiana Department of Revenue’s e-services portal, INTIME, starting January 1, 2023.

If the tax exemption certificate is NOT on file prior to reserving, then the taxes will be paid for by the customer.