Limited Damage Waiver is not insurance. The LDW is nonrefundable and highly recommended to have for your rental. Please review section 9 and 10 of the Rental Agreement you agree to when signing a Quote which is required to be signed in order to reserve a rental. To request a copy of the Rental Agreement, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to send you another copy.
If you decline the Limited Damage Waiver, we would need to have that in writing by emailing us at email@example.com. You may decline the Limited Damage Waiver if you provide property damage/inland marine insurance specifying the specific rental equipment with specific dates for the rental duration.
Not covered under the Limited Damage Waiver:
- Rental item(s) not returned
- Damage resulting from vandalism from failure to secure Rental items during transport, overloading or exceeding the rated capacity of the Rental items
- Any damage resulting from use of the Rental items in violation of any provision of this Agreement or violation of any law, ordinance or regulation
- Any damage due to weather
- Any damage to third party sub rental items or specialty linens
- Wax on linens
- Paint on linens
- Stickers or decorations put on vinyl of the tent and/or sidewalls that leave adhesive on the equipment